Efficiency and customer benefit
Best performance with least effort: that's a definition of efficiency. At Hyperstone, this means maximum on-chip features at smallest silicon footprint.
We develop, very simply, chips that can do substantially more than others. Integrating RISC and DSP functionality into a single architecture: For highest performance and efficiency.
Our 32-bit RISC/DSP architecture is the most space-saving and therefore cost-effective solution on the market - Just look at the benefits:
- Space saving (many external peripheral elements are redundant)
- Low power consumption (smaller silicon area requiring less energy)
- Low Cost (only a fraction of total system cost)
- Decreased development time (integration is already done)
- Production efficiency (single unit tested - instead of testing many components)
- Process reliability (fewer components - therefore fewer failures)
- Decreased supplier dependence (fewer suppliers - therefore better availability)